Follow me on Instagram!!!

Monday, December 2, 2013

"Wherever You End Up, is Always the Right Place!" Like... Tina Grahams 50th Birthday Roast!!!!

       So, I get a phone call from Ms. Ramos (waking me up outta my sleep dreaming bout Brandy) lol... and she said..."Hey... so can you host a Red Carpet Event for us tonight? Now in my mind I'm thinking..."Is she Serious?" But I instantly replied...."Why of course I would!" Later that evening, I headed out to Jon Lovitz Comedy Club at City Walk and got there before everyone else. Pretty soon, I could see why Ms. Ramos was freaking out because she hit me up shortly after I arrived, thinking I was running late because Mr. Collins had already been inside and had everything set up! I ended up Meeting and interviewing the best comedians in the business!; AJ Johnson, Bill Hill, King Kedar, GM Ford, Derrick Ellis, Yvette, Spanky Hayes, The Hilarious Clipperman, and an array of more side splitting comedians.  The host's of the evening were Black Casper and Melanie Camacho. It's crazy...cuz what I realized at the end of the evening (before I had a headache and was ready to go home)...was that sometimes...wherever you end up, is Always the right place!

No comments:

Post a Comment