Follow me on Instagram!!!

Friday, December 13, 2013

40 days....


         Yesterday "B" text me and was like "So.... starting Monday, I'm Fasting until I come see you!"
No: Wheat, Beef, Pork, Processed foods, Dairy, Sugar, Fried food! But I'm gonna need help with this Cheese!!!! Then I was Like, "I'ma gonna Fast wit you" and This time I'm doing it for REAL!!!

       Every time I've ever heard about someone Fasting it seemed to me they always would only do a 7 day Fast that only consisted of not cussing or not eating meat; Or some would be like "I'm doing this so I can have a breakthrough!!!!" ISAIAH 58:4 Says "You cannot Fast as you do today and expect your voice to be heard on high."
       
         My personal feelings behind fasting are simply feelings of self servitude and sacrifice. For there are true benefits of fasting no one one ever discusses.
ISAIAH 58:8-9 says "Then your light will break forth like the dawn, and your healing will quickly appear; then your righteousness will go before you, and the glory of the lord will be your rear guard. (9)Then you will call, and the lord will answer; you will cry for help, and he will say: Here am I."
 So....For the next 40 days Me and "B" will be fasting for these reasons. And thus begins our Journey counting down the days til our next key moment in life together!

No comments:

Post a Comment